I am passionate about analyzing and solving complex business problems to help businesses grow.
I enjoy working in multi-cultural teams and building strong, enriching relationships with co-workers and clients. I like to learn, be pushed out of my comfort zone and help others.
• Skills: Problem solving, quantitative analysis, corporate strategy, project management, business development, entrepreneurship, business operations, change management, management consulting projects and corporate finance. PwC Project Management and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
• Past projects include: Growth strategy, go-to market, market and competitive analysis, post-merger integration, IT project deployment, business process analysis, project-portfolio management (PPM), IT Strategy, reorganization, restructuring and raising productivity, business model design.
Feel free to send me a connection request or reach out directly: email@example.com
PWC - ADVISORY (PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS)
De Janvier 2006 à Août 2011
Management Consulting Firm within PwC network
• Defined IT strategies and led post-merger integrations
• Supervised project-portfolios and restructured support functions
• Managed IS project deployments and designed change management programs
• Participated in business development operations and negotiated assignment extensions
• Supervised 4 consultants, elaborated and presented deliverables to client top-management
Lycée Saint Aspais - Concentration in Science
1998 à 2001
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Courant
Portugais - Notions