International Business leader with 16 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, Category Management, Trade Marketing, Marketing.
Expertise in defining and implementing strategies with a holistic and long term vision.
Dynamic, motivated by challenges, results driven, customer oriented and consumer focused mindset.
Fosters growth and challenges the status quo while leading teams across the organization and empowering people for success.
Sr business development manager zone europe
De Novembre 2013 à Aujourd'hui
Mission: Responsible for strategic business development and brand building for iconic global bottled water brands (Perrier, Vittel, Contrex) across Europe, working with Nestle Waters affiliates and with third party distributors. Develop Business Strategy and Market Prioritization models to optimize growth potential across the region.
• Strategy: Responsible for the brand strategy implementation (Retail & On-premise). FBU steering committee member since November 2015. Emerald (Perrier acceleration plan across Europe) and ‘H.D strategy for NW premium brands’ projects core team member
• Business development: Support the relaunch of the Perrier brand in the U.K and Germany. Support double digit growth in Eastern Europe. Coordination with marketing department, factories, supply chain and legal
• Sales Management: Accountable for global P&L; management of distributors (10 third parties) and affiliates (Germany, UK, Switzerland & Poland)
• Trade Marketing: 24hr with Perrier implementation across Europe
• Training: Engage and educate employees, customers and consumers on Nestlé Waters’ brands
• People Management: 1 Jr Business Development Manager
• People Development: Nestlé Waters France leadership development pillar member
Results: Business under responsibility 101M€ NNS
Vittel Germany 2016 vs 2013 = 255 Mbottles (+8%) / COP1 from -20,7% to +0,6%.
Third parties volume development: +38% YTD 2016.
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Courant
Italien - Notions